|Old San Juan|
- El Morro Fort and Old San Juan: El Morro is a World Heritage Site and a National Historic Site in the U.S. National Park Service. Old San Juan is the historic colonial section of San Juan.
- El Yunque: Is the only rain forest in the U.S. National Forest System.
- Bioluminescent Bay: In Laguna Grande, Fajardo. The East region of Puerto Rico.
- Camuy Caves and Arecibo Observatory: Camuy Caves is a system of subterranean caves, and the Arecibo Observatory has the world's largest single-dish radio telescope. It is located in the northwest mountains of the island.
- Culebra and Vieques: These are two islands located off the eastern shore of Puerto Rico. Both of these islands have beautiful beaches, and the pace of life is slower than the mainland.
Puerto Rico Is The Place by puertoricoistheplace
Join one of the biggest clothing affiliate programs