- You hear the sound of El Coqui - El Coqui is the native frog with its distinctive sound.
- Everyone is in a festive mood - Puerto Ricans are very friendly and are always ready to start a party.
- The stores are always busy - No matter what time or day, the stores are always packed with people.
- People honk their car horns - Puerto Ricans like to honk their car horns for no particular reason.
Last but not least.....
- When the plane is landing in Puerto Rico, Puerto Rican passengers spontaneously applaud.