Puerto Rico has a lot to offer if you are contemplating moving to the island. Living on an island is not for everyone, but Puerto Rico is the place for those who want a change of pace and a new adventure. Here are the top reasons to live in Puerto Rico:
1) Great Weather - Puerto Rico is in the tropics and the weather is always nice. Even when it rains, it is warm. The temperature averages 80 degrees Fahrenheit. Many visitors come to the island to escape the cold weather back home and chase the sunshine in Puerto Rico.
2) Puerto Rico is an island that has a lot to offer - From beautiful beaches, mountains, picturesque towns, to the small islands of Vieques and Culebra.
3) Great Culture - Puerto Rico has a lot of history, and a rich culture that centers around music. Music is very important to the island, from typical music like Bomba y Plena, to Salsa and Merengue music. Puerto Ricans are always ready for a party and music and dancing play a big part in their daily lives.
4) Delicious Cuisine - Puerto Rican cuisine was influenced by the Spanish, African and Indian inhabitants of the island. Puerto Rican dishes are seasoned with a combination of spices.
5) Easy to get to - Puerto Rico is a Commonwealth of the United States and all Puerto Ricans are U.S. citizens. This makes it easier to travel from Puerto Rico to the mainland.
Puerto Rico Is The Place Mouse Pads by puertoricoistheplace
Look at Puerto rico Mousepads online at Zazzle.com